Today on Mastering Midlife:
● How to take 100% responsibility for everything that happens in your experience, without buckling under the weight.
● How Dr. Hew Len healed over 200 inmates in a hospital for the criminally insane with this tool.
● How to get clear to make the best possible choices
○ I’m Sorry
○ Forgive Me
○ Thank You
○ I Love You
It is documented (see below in links) that Dr. Hew Len, a Prominent Hawaiian Psychiatrist, healed over 200 inmates in a hospital for the clinically insane. If his tool for this miracle can accomplish that, it can help you and I make better choices.
· When things aren’t going the way they “should be” (the way I want them to)
· When I have a Resentment
· When I need to make a difficult choice
· When something tragic happens to a friend or halfway across the world
· When I’m desperate for a sale
These are times when I need to find the best way to “respond,” or the best action to take.
Nothing I have found has been more powerful in shifting the dynamics or perspective of a life or business situation than the ancient Hawaiian practice of Ho’oponopono.
By redefining it as “The Ability to Respond.”
“The only task in your life and mine is the restoration of our Identities, our minds, back to their original state of void or zero.” – Ihaleakala Hew Len, PhD.