Today on Mastering Midlife:
● Why Anthony Trucks became an American Ninja Warrior.
● What identity shift means and what his company aims to do.
● Where he got his drive in starting this type of business.
● His rough upbringing and how he changed his life.
● The three phases of identity shift and what they mean.
● Why he didn't learn how to take a compliment until he was a full-grown adult.
● The difference between going out of your comfort zone and sacrificing it.
Anthony joins me today to share his story, his experiences growing up, and what made him choose to start his business. He describes what an identity shift is and how it factors into unlocking our true potential. He explains how his coaching program works and who qualifies for them. Anthony also shares some of the struggles he experienced in life and how he overcame them.
“Identity shift is the root of who you are, what program runs your brain that allows you to operate as you operate on autopilot.” - Anthony Trucks
Anthony Trucks is a former NFL superstar, author, an American Ninja Warrior, and Founder of Modifidentity. Modifidentity is a coaching company that aims to help individuals find their real purpose in life and become who they want to be by employing identity modifications. He credits who he is today to the kind of rough upbringing he had experienced, particularly when he was given away when he was just three years old.
Anthony Trucks’ Words of Wisdom:
● Most men don't share emotion. That is why men have higher suicide rates than women.
● Knowing what life at the bottom looks like allows you to appreciate everything at the top.
Connect with Anthony Trucks:
Get FREE Access to the Only 10’s Course
Are you struggling with knowing what, when, and how to focus your efforts to get things done? As a long-time sufferer of severe ADD, I understand the struggle - and that’s why I created the Only 10’s system. This system has help me and thousands of others clear the clutter and focus their energy on getting the right things done.
The Only 10’s free online course is based on my proven system to help you focus your attention and maintain momentum around your day-to-day life.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of the Mastering Midlife Podcast: How to Thrive When the World Asks the Most of You with Mark Silverman. If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review.
If you have any questions about this episode please get in touch.