Today on Mastering Midlife:
● Why she enjoys working with men in their midlife.
● Suicidal tendencies, depression, and why they're rooted in losing their child-like ways.
● What men in stressful corporate positions can do to get in touch with their core essence.
● The financial benefits of being relaxed with yourself.
● How she helps her clients through personalized programs.
● What you can do today to help yourself.
● Her future plans and program expansions.
Kathleen joins me to share why she is interested in helping men in their midlife. She describes the science and philosophies in her methods and how her program works. She explains the relationship between our child-like qualities and our personal adult frustrations. Kathleen also discusses how her clients can also benefit from her intensive coaching program from a financial perspective.
“Excitement, drive, curiosity, joy, the peacefulness of mind - these particular qualities are really, really critical to experience on a regular basis in order to live a happy, resilient adult life.” - Kathleen Reily
Kathleen Reily is a Mindset Coach for Midlife Men. She helps men who are struggling in their midlife to feel empowered and find authenticity in their lives while boosting their productivity and income. She developed the Knight Program, which is a mindset solution that uses the idea of Positive Neuroplasticity. Kathleen is also a certified Integrative Health Coach, which she obtained in 2017.
Kathleen Reily’s Words of Wisdom:
● People gravitate to authenticity, joy, confidence, and strength.
● The more authentic you are and in touch with your core self, the more every area in your life is going to improve long-term.
Connect with Kathleen Reily:
Get FREE Access to the Only 10’s Course
Are you struggling with knowing what, when, and how to focus your efforts to get things done? As a long-time sufferer of severe ADD, I understand the struggle - and that’s why I created the Only 10’s system. This system has help me and thousands of others clear the clutter and focus their energy on getting the right things done.
The Only 10’s free online course is based on my proven system to help you focus your attention and maintain momentum around your day-to-day life.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of the Mastering Midlife Podcast: How to Thrive When the World Asks the Most of You with Mark Silverman. If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review.
If you have any questions about this episode please get in touch.