Today on Mastering Midlife:
● Question 1: Dealing with procrastination, dealing with resistance and fear.
● Question 2: What fears are your clients bringing to you?
● Question 3: How do you get such compelling guests?
● Question 4: How do you create intimacy in your relationships with the stresses of work?
● Question 5: Best advice for dealing with pressure of closing very large complex deals?
● Question 6: What books are you recommending regularly to your clients?
100 Episodes! You, the listeners and guests, rock. What a privilege to be able to share so much valuable wisdom in such a short period of time with so many people. Today, I answer YOUR questions.
Keep them coming and we can make this a regular thing.
“It’s ok to experience the pressure and the stress of the game… as long as you remember it is a game.” – Mark J. Silverman
Be Part of the Show – Ask Mark Anything
Do you have a question for Mark or one of his guests? A suggestion? Your own tip for thriving in this time of career and life? Please, share with us. Go to my podcast page www.markjsilverman.com/podcast and press the BIG ORANGE BUTTON. Episode 100 is coming up and we are going to dedicate that show to our listeners. Who knows, it may become a regular thing. Go now… I want to hear from you.
Get FREE Access to the Only 10’s Course
Are you struggling with knowing what, when, and how to focus your efforts to get things done? As a long-time sufferer of severe ADD, I understand the struggle - and that’s why I created the Only 10’s system. This system has helped me and thousands of others clear the clutter and focus their energy on getting the right things done.
The Only 10’s free online course is based on my proven system to help you focus your attention and maintain momentum around your day-to-day life.
Sign up for the Only 10’s free course today!
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of the Mastering Midlife Podcast: How to Thrive When the World Asks the Most of You with Mark Silverman. If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review.