Today on Mastering Midlife:
What happens when you show up, do what needs to be done, try to take care of yourself, and you still feel like a bit of a train wreck. What do you do with the thoughts, feelings and body sensations that come along as your trying to get things done?
“It’s not that I have thoughts, feelings, aches and pains, it’s how I engage with them that determine quality.” – Mark Silverman
● Showing up when you are needed (and you get that internal “yes”)
● Life and relationship are a contact sport.
● Asking for and allowing help.
● The Dali Lama, Eckhardt Tolle, and Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj all have thoughts, feelings and aches and pains.
● My mind still does what it does, my body does what it does and my emotions do what they do, and I show up anyway.
● Breathing from my belly, centering, getting present.
● The difference between “feeling love” and being loving.
If you have any questions about this episode please get in touch.