MM031 | Show Me Your To - Do List and I’ll Show You What You Value
Today on Mastering Midlife:
Your To-do List. Your Calendar. Your Credit Card Statement. They hold invaluable information. They tell us where you put your resources. Your time. Your attention. Your funds.
The first step to freedom, in other words, the ability to make different choices, is to get conscious. Look these things in the eye and question. Decide. Choose. You want to know why your life looks as it does (good or bad)? Where you aim your attention and your resources…. Grows.
Do all this, and you may find what is actually….valuable.
“Executives need to get strategic to focus the resources of the organization, you need to be the executive of your own life.” – Mark Silverman
● Where we put our time and attention is where we put our energy and resources.
● Where we put our energy and resources, creates our life?
● The iPhone tells you how much time you spend on social media, do this for other areas.
● Does this information tell the story you want to live?
● Get clear to be able to make new choices.
● To be able to make these choices, we are going to need new tools, like setting boundaries.
● The choices and actions you take now is a favor or a detriment to future you.
If you have any questions about this episode please get in touch.