MM027 Let’s Talk About Your Posse’ with Mark J. Silverman
Today on Mastering Midlife:
You are the sum total of the 5, 10, or 2 people you hang around with. They are a reflection of you, they influence you and they are huge part of the quality of your life and production. Choose wisely.
A bad Posse’ can result in misguided adventures. No Posse’ can be isolating with all the health and well-being consequences it brings.
Too many of us wake up in Mid-life to find out we do not have a deep bench of friends, supporters, confidants.
“If you have a dream that you can accomplish on your own, you’re not dreaming big enough.” – Jeanine Becker·
● Take a look at who you surround yourself with
● Do they lift you, challenge you, support you?
● Do they hold you back or bring you down?
● Do you have a Posse’ of people at all?
● We all need a personal and professional group we can lean on and learn from.
● How is your professional Board of Directors?
● It’s smart to have people in your life with skills, knowledge and insights different from your own.
If you have any questions about this episode please get in touch.