Today on Mastering Midlife:
● What young adults should be thinking about financially.
● The five key financial things that need to be addressed.
● What an Umbrella Policy is and its benefits.
● What people need to look for in a wealth manager.
● The experts you need to consider for you or your loved ones.
● His investment style and how their company does it.
Gordon joins me today to provide expert advice regarding financial planning and describe the financial factors that young adults should consider. He discusses the importance of listening to advice from other people and shares five key things about finances young people should look into. Gordon also explains the importance of knowing which investment medium fits your goals better.
“When it comes to our own things, sometimes we don't think through them like we should.” - Gordon Bernhardt
Gordon Bernhardt is the President and CEO of Bernhardt Wealth Management, a firm that provides financial strategy and wealth management services to affluent persons, families, retirees, as well as business owners. He is also the author of the Profiles in Success, a series that focuses on the stories of business leaders around the Washington, DC area. Gordon is a Certified Financial Planner, an Accredited Investment Fiduciary, and a Board Member of the University of Virginia Cornerstone Society.
Gordon Bernhardt’s Words of Wisdom:
● Trust is important in any relationship we have.
● The financial industry does not incentivize professionals to act in the best interest for their clients.
Connect with Gordon Berhnardt:
Get FREE Access to the Only 10’s Course
Are you struggling with knowing what, when, and how to focus your efforts to get things done? As a long-time sufferer of severe ADD, I understand the struggle - and that’s why I created the Only 10’s system. This system has help me and thousands of others clear the clutter and focus their energy on getting the right things done.
The Only 10’s free online course is based on my proven system to help you focus your attention and maintain momentum around your day-to-day life.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of the Mastering Midlife Podcast: How to Thrive When the World Asks the Most of You with Mark Silverman. If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review.
If you have any questions about this episode please get in touch.