Today on Mastering Midlife:
● Helping your kids get past the difficulty of staying focused.
● Getting over the anxiety of parenting during exam time.
● How you can share the same level of anxiety and stress with your kids.
● Routines that can free up space in your mind and how you can teach them to your kids.
● The systems she uses and applies in her daily life.
● Writing vs typing and memory retention.
Ann joins me today to discuss how you can help free your mind from the daily stresses of life and focus on the things you want to get done. She describes how you and your child may experience the same level of anxiety, but from a different perspective. Ann also explains how you can help your child be free from academic anxiety as well as share routines on what you can do to help yourself become stress-free.
“When it's all laid out and prioritized, it just makes life a little bit easier.” - Ann Dolin
Ann Dolin is the Founder and President of Educational Connections, a business that enlists top-notch tutors to help kids excel in school through one-to-one teaching strategies and customized learning programs and experiences. She is also the author of the book Getting Past Procrastination, where she writes about how parents can help their child become organized, focused, and motivated in a way that makes them a hero.
Ann Dolin’s Words of Wisdom:
● When it comes to kids, there is no one size fits all approach.
● Everybody wants to go to generally the same schools, not to any "low tier" colleges.
● You can read about good parenting all day, but you’re the expert on your kid.
Connect with Ann Dolin:
● Book: Getting Past Procrastination
Get FREE Access to the Only 10’s Course
Are you struggling with knowing what, when, and how to focus your efforts to get things done? As a long-time sufferer of severe ADD, I understand the struggle - and that’s why I created the Only 10’s system. This system has help me and thousands of others clear the clutter and focus their energy on getting the right things done.
The Only 10’s free online course is based on my proven system to help you focus your attention and maintain momentum around your day-to-day life.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of the Mastering Midlife Podcast: How to Thrive When the World Asks the Most of You with Mark Silverman. If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review.
If you have any questions about this episode please get in touch.