Today on Mastering Midlife:
● Gordon's inspiration for doing a walking pilgrimage and his takeaway from it.
● How he prepared for the walk and how his body handled it.
● The body speaking to you during a journey that tests your limits.
● What observing ants made him realize about his life.
● The spiritual experiences he had during his trip and the people he met.
● The numbers that symbolized his walking experience.
● Why a bad photo was his favorite during the trip..
Gordon joins me today to share his amazing experience when he went on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage. He describes the moment he realized he wanted to walk the pilgrimage and how he prepared for it. He discusses some of the memorable moments and the great people he met along the way. Gordon also explains why a bad photo of himself during the last day of the walk is his favorite.
“You never know whether your body is going to be able to do something until you attempt to do it.” - Gordon Bernhardt
Gordon Bernhardt is the President and CEO of Bernhardt Wealth Management, a firm that provides financial strategy and wealth management services to affluent persons, families, retirees, as well as business owners. He is also the author of the Profiles in Success, a series that focuses on the stories of business leaders around the Washington, DC area. Gordon is a Certified Financial Planner, an Accredited Investment Fiduciary, and a Board Member of the University of Virginia Cornerstone Society.
Gordon Bernhardt’s Words of Wisdom:
● The Camino de Santiago is a life-changing experience.
Connect with Gordon Berhnardt:
Get FREE Access to the Only 10’s Course
Are you struggling with knowing what, when, and how to focus your efforts to get things done? As a long-time sufferer of severe ADD, I understand the struggle - and that’s why I created the Only 10’s system. This system has help me and thousands of others clear the clutter and focus their energy on getting the right things done.
The Only 10’s free online course is based on my proven system to help you focus your attention and maintain momentum around your day-to-day life.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of the Mastering Midlife Podcast: How to Thrive When the World Asks the Most of You with Mark Silverman. If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review.
If you have any questions about this episode please get in touch.