Today on Mastering Midlife:
● How Francisca helps midlifers determine the type and style of home they need for the next stages of their life.
● How the term “retirement” has evolved over the last few generations.
● The strategy her company uses to help midlifers plan and design their next home.
● Her design philosophy for aging clients.
● How they streamline the design and building process to make the experience easier and more enjoyable for their clients.
● What to consider when choosing an architect and build firm.
● What to consider when planning your next home.
Francisca joins me today to discuss what you should consider when building your next home. She explains how the term ‘retirement’ has been redefined by the baby boomer generation and how this evolution has impacted what midlife homeowners want most when designing their next homes. She explains how her company helps their clients design luxury homes that are not only stylish but also functional and shares tips on how to choose the perfect architect-build firm when designing a home that will last a lifetime.
“Retirement age has been redefined, so the style of the home needs to be redefined, too.” - Francisca Alonso
Francisca Alonso is the co-founder and CEO of AV Architects and Builders, an award-winning firm focused on providing high-end, luxury homeowners with full architecture services throughout the Washington Metropolitan region. In 2013, she was recognized as the Woman of the Year by the National Association of Professional Women. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the Catholic University of America.service to humanity.
Connect with Mike:
● Nesting for the Empty Nesters: The Vacation Style Living™ Approach to Aging in Place by Francisca Alonso
Get FREE Access to the Only 10’s Course
Are you struggling with knowing what, when, and how to focus your efforts to get things done? As a long-time sufferer of severe ADD, I understand the struggle - and that’s why I created the Only 10’s system. This system has help me and thousands of others clear the clutter and focus their energy on getting the right things done.
The Only 10’s free online course is based on my proven system to help you focus your attention and maintain momentum around your day-to-day life.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of the Mastering Midlife Podcast: How to Thrive When the World Asks the Most of You with Mark Silverman. If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review.
If you have any questions about this episode please get in touch.